Key School Information
This page provides a brief overview of details required by law for our school. Supporting Policies, Reports and Statements, together with required links to website resources can be found in the side bar of this page. Paper copies can be supplied by the school office.
The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed is:
East Hunsbury Primary School
Headteacher: Rita Arundel
Tel: 01604 677970
Our admission arrangements for the school, relevant for each age group, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process of applying for a school place is provided on this web page.
Our Ofsted reports are available by clicking here.
Additionally, links to our Ofsted Inspections, the Ofsted Data Dashboard for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, including pupils from our Specialist Unit and the Ofsted Parent View Website can be found on the side bar of this page.
Key Stage 2 Results & School Performance Tables
Our Key Stage 2 results and School performance data (including our Specialist Unit), is held online at the Education website, which can be found by clicking here.
School Performance Tables - Mainstream only
Our Key Stage 2 performance data, in Mainstream only, can be found in the document titled “School Performance Data End 2017” in the side bar of the page.
Full and comprehensive information, related to how we deliver the Curriculum across the school, can be found in our New Learning Challenge Curriculum document in the side bar.
We have provided downloadable copies of our Prospectus documents for both the Mainstream School and our Specialist Unit. These are available in the side bar of the page.
Our Behaviour for Learning and Anti Bullying Policies will advise you on how we manage discipline and behavour at our school. Please see the link in our side bar for all of our Key Policies.
Pupil Premium and Sports Premium
Click Pupil Premium or Sports Premium use the links in our side bar for all of our Key Policies and Reports/Statements related to these two topics.
Special Educational Needs / Inclusion
Our Special Educational Needs Policy (Inclusion) can be found by using the link in our side bar.
The school's charging and remissions policy can be found by using the link in our side bar.
School Ethos and Values
- Our school should be a stimulating and welcoming community in which all children and adults feel valued, able to contribute and where relationships are based on mutual respect.
- Children should be active participants in the learning process and be provided with experiences that maximise their involvement, autonomy and independence.
- We should be an inclusive community where pupils are offered opportunities to grow together, learn together, laugh together and celebrate together.
- We should equip our children with the skills they need to be happy and successful in life, nurturing in them a true and life-long love of learning.
- We are responsible for the development of the whole child. We recognise differing needs and endeavour to meet these needs, maximising the opportunities for children to explore their physical, social, emotional and intellectual potential.
- We should be a community that respects and celebrates diversity.
Promoting British Values
At our school, we ‘actively promote’ the fundamental British values of:
- The rule of law
- Individual Liberty
- Mutual Respect
- Tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs
Please use the downloadable file in the side bar of the page, entitled "Promoting British Values" for a full explanation of this approach.