In Literacy this week we have been…….
- Writing – Introducing Non-Chronological Reports
- Reading – Meerkat Mail – Making character inferences, formulating opinions and linking stories
- Handwriting – Learning to join and presenting our work neatly in all subjects
- Sentence Construction – Using ‘if’ and ‘or’ to link our ideas.
At home you could ………..
- Continue to Explore SPAG
- Learning Challenge Homework sent home today in Book Bags.
In Maths this week we have been…….
- Recalling multiplication facts showing a secure understanding of the 2’s, 5’s and 10 times tables.
- Solving multiplication problems using repeated addition and arrays.
At home you could……
- Explore TT Rockstars. Letters about this went home in book bags Thursday 23rd February. Passwords are in reading logs.
- Continue to explore Mathletics.
- Recall multiplication facts for 2’s 5’s and 10’s