In Literacy this week we have been…….
- Writing captions and labels to accompany photos we have taken of our models.
- Recording stories we have been learning from the Bible.
- We have learned the Creation Story, The Good Samaritan and David and Goliath.
- Learning about capital letters- looking at the shapes; straight lines, curved lines and both and matching lower case to upper case letters.
- At home you could……
- Look for Capital Letters in texts. When are they used? ie at the beginning of a sentence or for the name of a person or place.
In Maths this week we have been…
- Ordering and comparing numbers and amounts.Which is less/fewer/smaller?
- Which is greater/more/bigger?
- Learning what the signs < and > stand for and using them to make a sentence true. Can you work out what this sentence could be? 7> ? < ? : ?< 4 > ?
- Is 3 more or less than 7? So which sign should we use? 3 < 7 If we change the numbers around what sign do we need now?
At home you could……
- Make your own Algebraic sentences. x is more than y but less than z What could x/y/z be?