In Literacy this week we have been……
- Reading signs, both pictures and words, on our walk around the local area.
- Using our 2 letters/1 sound mat to speed read word lists with the ai/ay/a-e sound.
- Making models of buses and writing caption for them.
- Writing answers from our questions we asked David, the bus driver last week for our bus display.
- At home you could……
- Look for signs and labels in the environment.
- The more you look the more you!
In Maths this week we have been……
- Looking for patterns in multiples. 2, 4, 6, 8,10 5,10,15,20 10, 20, 30, 40What do you see? What else do you think might come next? Do you notice anything about odds and evens?
- Are there any numbers that repeat?
- Eg. Are there any numbers that are in the 2s, 5s and 10s? What do you think the next number could be that will be a multiple of 2, 5and 10? Can you find a pattern so you can predict the next 5 numbers?
- At home you could……..
- Use your 100 squares to count in multiples. Can you do 4 and 8? What do you notice?